Weigh the Risks vs. the Rewards
Every financial decision is about weighing the rewards, determining the payoff against potential risks. Does investing in real estate and 6th sense rentback guarantee make sense for you? At 6th sense we provide you with safe and real rewards of rental:
Your income is passive. Aside from the initial investment and upkeep costs, you can earn money while putting most of your time and energy into your regular job.
- Your income should grow. You don’t just earn rental income; if real estate values increase, your investment rises in value.
- You can put real estate into a self directed IRA.
- Rental income isn’t included as part of your income subject to Social Security tax.
- The interest you pay on an investment property loan is tax-deductible.
- Short of another crisis, real estate values are more stable than the stock market.
- Real estate is a physical asset. Investing in stocks or Wall Street products isn’t anything you can see or touch.